08 September 2023
Welcome to Cargills Corporate Website!
What information do we collect and how do we collect them?
You may browse our website without providing any personal information or may choose to provide certain details for specific purposes such as for registering as a supplier, applying for a job vacancy, providing feedback or participating in surveys and opinion polls.
We may collect and store certain types of information automatically when you access our website.
Information provided by you may include the following, but are not limited to;
- • Personal identifiers such as name and address (location/postal code)
- • Telephone number(s) and email address;
- • Business details for supplier registration;
- • Demographic information such as age and date of birth
Information collected automatically include the following, but are not limited to:
- • The Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- • Information about the browser;
- • Type of device and operation system;
- • Date and time of your visit;
- • The content you viewed on the website
How do we use the Information?
We will use personal data collected during the process of supplier registration or employment application or customer feedback for the purposes for which they were provided.
We may use your information for the following reasons in addition to the purposes mentioned above
- • To make improvements to our corporate website
- • Communicate our responses for your requests regarding products, services, promotions.
- • Communicate new product promotions which we believe may be of interest to you,
- • For market research (anonymised data).
How we share your information?
We shall share your information to the following entities in connection with one or more of the purposes outlined in the section “How do we use the Information?” above
- • Companies within the Cargills group and its affiliates;
- • Third parties who provide services to the Cargills group;
- • Government authorities for legal or regulatory obligations.
You can configure your web browser to reject and delete cookies, but you may experience some parts of our corporate website having limited functionality. Please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org, if you wish to obtain more information about cookies.
What are the Security measures in place?
We have adequate administrative and technical measures in place, which include policies, procedures, firewalls, malware protection tools etc., to protect data under our control.
What are your rights?
We provide individuals with reasonable opportunities at their request to access, amend or remove their personal data. You also have the right to request us to refrain from using your personal data for promotional purposes.